For many businesses the ideal sort of website is a brochure style website. This kind of website is an on-line portfolio of the services that the business provides and hi-lights the key marketing messages that the business wants to convey to it’s customers. Each business brochure website is different – ranging from your first website with a just a few pages up to much larger sites with well over 1000 pages. Anything is possible!!
My business brochure website design service offers businesses of all shapes and sizes, an affordable way to advertise their services online, with a professionally designed website.
Every Business Brochure Website:
- Will be Fully Standards Compliant – HTML & CSS
- Will have full support for all Internet Browsers (Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome, IE7, 8 & 9 etc.)
- Will be Responsive/Mobile Friendly – so will work on mobile devices
- Standard Website Search Engine Optimisation measures
- Will be submitted to Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Inclusion
Features of Business Brochure Website
Each Brochure Website includes the following:
- Professional Design – chosen from at least 3 demo designs (each design will then be tweaked until the business are 100% happy with the design of their site)
- Built-In Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Google Sitemap
- Customized URL’s
- Full Content Management System (CMS)
- Full website training
- Free support for the first month
Click here for a full list of business brochure website features that are included as standard with each brochure website.
Recent Examples of Business Brochure Websites:
RF HR Solutions
This business brochure website includes a full content management system using WordPress with a responsive website design. The website packs a punch right from the start – using a layered animated image slider on the home page. The homepage also has other animated elements – such as testimonials and partners sections which slide onto the page.
Applied Inspection Ltd
This business brochure website includes a full content management system for the main corporate website and also two additional customer websites; These password protected websites hold crucial information, including procedures, engineer certification etc.
Joanne Turner is a Freelance Website designer based in Lichfield and a Business Brochure Website Design Expert.