Do you have a WordPress website – but aren’t sure how to use it properly? I offer completely bespoke website training, so can cover anything and everything to do with your managing your website.
Often businesses have a WordPress website in place, but might need some assistance on learning the best way to do things; such as how to set up news posts, what size images should be so that they display well, but do not slow the website down etc.
Examples of WordPress website training topics:
Full training on how to use the WordPress Dashboard (admin area):
- What each of the menu sections do.
- How to add new pages.
- How to add new posts.
- How to use comments on your website.
- How to remove the option to comment on posts and pages.
- How to bulk remove comments.
- How to upload images to the website – including advice on the best sizes to use.
- How to change the navigation menus.
- Plugins – how to install, update and remove them.
- Changing the menu in your website.
- Setting up SEO plugins.
- Updating the website core files.
- Backing up your website.
- Updating your plugins.
- Updating your website theme.
- Adding new administrators.
- Housekeeping – removing unused plugins and themes.
- Understanding different user roles.
Please contact me to find out more about my tailored WordPress Training Programmes.