Adding a chat widget to your business website can be a great way of introducing some interaction between yourself and any potential customers. This can be a really effective way to engage your customers, increase your sales and improve customer support. Adding this element to your website design, can make your business website stand out from your competitors.
There are lots of different chat widgets available – some free and some paid for which offer extra features such as allowing you to use your mobile phone to chat to customers – so you can even do this whilst you are away from the office.
Chat widgets can be customised to:
- Match your website colour scheme.
- Only appear when you are available.
- When you are unavailable an “Email Me” box will appear instead.
- Set up hours where the widget will automatically appear on your business website.
- Display in different languages.
- Enable automatic responses whilst you are typing.
- Have the option to ask the customer for their email account.
- Comes with a dashboard to display reports of all previous chats.
A chat widget can be added very easily to a WordPress website or many other types of websites – please get in touch to find out more.
J Turner Web Services is a website design company based in Lichfield, serving customers in Lichfield, Tamworth, Sutton Coldfield, Birmingham, Burton Upon Trent and throughout the Midlands.